Tuesday, December 25, 2012

So this book is a little off theme but I feel compelled to stick it up here anyway. 
 
                                                      

Ok now in spirit of this blog on fiction I will make some recomendations about fiction.  I have been spending a bit of time lately working on a scifi work, a novel actually and through the process I have read a number of good websites about fiction writing. 

Scalzi's is one of the best and I have heard really good things from Tim about his book on writing, speaking of "On Writing" SK's book by that name is wortha look as well.  To fair to the readership of this blog I will also post in a seperate post an unedited freeform writing of fiction that I recently worte.  I am interested to hear what y'all think of it.  (threw in a little of the south there for ya)

JDH Out

Oh here are the links to the books that are more on point.



                                                           
                                                       

No comments: